Dr. Campbell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Campbell, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Chldrn's Hosp of WI. She currently practices at Ascension Northeast Wisconsin St. Elizabeth Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Chldrn's Hosp of WI, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Chldrn's Hosp of WI, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell is very friendly and informative! She made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah Campbell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Fever.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 1506 S Oneida St, Appleton, WI 54915. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.