Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tofilon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sarah Tofilon, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Dodge, IA. Dr. Tofilon completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at McFarland Clinic PC and is affiliated with Humboldt County Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tofilon is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McFarland Clinic PC
Fort Dodge Hematology/Oncology802 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501 Existing Patients: (515) 574-8302
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tofilon?
Excellent! She has a very friendly, professional demeanor. Will answer all your questions and thoroughly explain whatever we ask about. I'd say she is one of the very best oncology doctors we have had the opportunity to work with. She cares for our Mom in the same kind and gentle manner that we do. I can't say enough about how awesome she has been to us. She can always get a smile out of Mom when she sees her. One of the BEST, for sure!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tofilon frequently treats Breast Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Cancer.
Dr. Tofilon's office is located at 802 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tofilon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Van Diest Medical Center