Dr. Shaw-Dressler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Shaw-Dressler, DO is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Shaw-Dressler completed a residency at Botsford Hospital Michigan State University. She currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaw-Dressler is board certified in Cardiology.
- Botsford Hospital Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaw-Dressler?
My mother see’s Dr.Shaw . She is very thorough and is Very knowledgeable. Her staff Hass to be one of the friendliest group of people I have ever met
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah Shaw-Dressler, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaw-Dressler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaw-Dressler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaw-Dressler frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shaw-Dressler's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South