Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (573) 283-3198.
Dr. Sarah Aydt, MD
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Dr. Sarah Aydt, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Aydt completed a residency at So Il University School Of Med. She currently practices at Cape Physician Associates and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Aydt is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- So Il University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Admiral Life
- Aetna Health Network
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Altura Benefits
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Group
- Constellation Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- FCL Dental
- Florida Blue
- Freedom Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Line Construction Benefit Fund (Lineco)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Missouri
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Medical Mutual
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Merchants Benefit Administration
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Optimum HealthCare
- Pacific Source
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians United Plan
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Saint Francis Health Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- UnitedHealth Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aydt?
Dr. Aydt has been my doctor for over 30 years now. She has always taken the best care of me & my family. Thank you Dr. Aydt
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aydt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Aydt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aydt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aydt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aydt frequently treats Osteopenia, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Anxiety.
Dr. Aydt's office is located at 3250 Gordonville Rd Ste 301, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Find other locations and directions.