Dr. Sarabjit Sandhu, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Sandhu completed a residency at Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital. He currently practices at Harbor Medical Associates and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Harbor Medical Associates
Harbor Medical Associates Inc.3 Corporate Plaza Dr Ste 140, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 642-7757
Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi, English
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Martin Luther King Jr.-Harbor Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Govt Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandhu?
I have known Dr. Sandhu for 15 years. I grew up in the same community as his family, went to the same school as his sons, etc. I can vouch for him as a treatment provider and his family as good people. He is a good doctor at being patient, keeping things at a down to Earth level, and not making some of the sort of "out there" diagnoses that psychiatry gets joked about. If you read the reviews carefully, you will see he has a good ability to read people, even in the little things or the things they do not say. I would say that for most people seeing a psychiatrist, they are having some sort of distress, his personality naturally calms people down. He has been very helpful. There are a few things that any person should know, however. 1. The biggest thing is his separation of work and family life. When he is at work, he works long and hard. If he is off work, he cannot take phone calls, fill prescriptions, etc. The staff will warn you about this, but some people who see a ps
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center