Dr. Bhalla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarabjit Bhalla, MD is a nephrology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Bhalla completed a residency at Univ of MI. He currently practices at Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhalla is board certified in Nephrology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 2004
- Univ of MI, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ of MI, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhalla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarabjit Bhalla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhalla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhalla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhalla frequently treats Acidosis, Hyperkalemia, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Bhalla's office is located at 2610 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC
Southwest Kidney Institute2610 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 252-8081