Dr. Yoon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sara Yoon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Yoon completed a residency at Shiley Eye Institute, University Of California San Diego (Ucsd) Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwell Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yoon is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Shiley Eye Ctr-Uc San Diego Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Shiley Eye Institute, University Of California San Diego (Ucsd) Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Wellesley College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yoon?
She is very caring. Calls you later on to follow up on visit. Helped me to get an specialist for my condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sara Yoon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yoon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yoon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yoon frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Yoon's office is located at 210 E 64th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yoon speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.