Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sarah White, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. White completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System. She currently practices at Medical College Of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Pennsylvania Hospital of The University of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-3700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. White's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital