Dr. Sara Rahman, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Stanwood, WA. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. She currently practices at Everett Clinic Of Stanwood and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rahman is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Everett Clinic Of Stanwood
The Everett Clinic7205 265th St Nw, Stanwood, WA 98292 Existing Patients: (360) 629-1504
Compassus-birmingham2435 1st Ave S, Irondale, AL 35210 Existing Patients: (205) 956-9223
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
Dr Rahman is a wonderful doctor. She shows genuine concern for your overall health. Her appointments are never rushed. She also sees my 96 year old mom which is how I found her.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett