Dr. Mobasseri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sara Mobasseri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Mobasseri completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. She currently practices at Piedmont Heart and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mobasseri is board certified in Cardiology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mobasseri?
I immediately felt at ease with Dr. Mobaserri. She has excellent communication skills and is so kind. It is refreshing to find a physician who explains your condition without making it so technically challenging that it is difficult to understand. She came highly recommended by another one of my physicians and she is definitely the right fit for myself/spouse. Thanks for your time and patience during a difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sara Mobasseri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mobasseri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mobasseri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mobasseri frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mobasseri's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital