Dr. Sara Stein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sara Stein, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Stein completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. She currently practices at Stein Wellness Centers and is affiliated with University Hospitals Parma Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Stanford University-Nimh Combined Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Board Certified American Board Of Obesity Medicine 2013, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stein Wellness Centers
Forensic Psychological Center of Northeast Ohio25200 Chagrin Blvd Ste 105, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-4650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stein frequently treats Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Stein's office is located at 25200 Chagrin Blvd Ste 105, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center