Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sara Partington, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Partington completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at University of Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Partington is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- McMaster U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Pennsylvania3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-3388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Partington?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Partington has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Partington frequently treats Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Partington's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania