Dr. Sara Edwards, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. She currently practices at Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Sports Orthopedic And Rehabilitation Medicine
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
I had a bad tear of my rotator cuff and labrum, but since I was an high-level athlete I did not want surgery. She meticulously reviewed the MRI with me and went over the surgical plan, risks and benefits, and post-operative recovery protocol. At six months post-op I was already in the gym again and my shoulder felt brand new. Her fantastic bedside manner with her wealth of knowledge makes her an incredible surgeon. I would 100% recommend her to any needing shoulder surgery.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Sequoia Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center