Call (843) 932-2501 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sara Khalil, MD is a family medicine specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Khalil completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina/Trident Family Medicine. She currently practices at Carolina Health Specialists and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalil is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical University of South Carolina/Trident Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School
- N/A, Internship Hospital — 2018
- Wofford College, Undergraduate School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Select Health of South Carolina
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Health Specialists
Socastee Primary Care4591 Socastee Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Existing Patients: (843) 932-2501
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalil?
She is an expert in her field. Nice staff. Great experience. Thank you for helping me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sara Khalil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalil frequently treats Anxiety, Overweight, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Khalil's office is located at 4591 Socastee Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Grand Strand Medical Center