Dr. Sara Shumway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shumway's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sara Shumway, MD is a general surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Shumway completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER FAIRVIEW and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shumway is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shumway?
Sara shumway is an angel ….. nice smart and everything else a great doctor should be /Donald Boxmeyer roughly 13 years ago
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shumway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shumway frequently treats Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Shumway's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shumway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview
Administrative420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 626-7681