Dr. Sara Goldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sara Goldman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ Hosp of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldman frequently treats Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Goldman's office is located at 27100 CHARDON RD, Cleveland, OH 44143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldman speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- 1 27100 CHARDON RD, Cleveland, OH 44143 (216) 791-0017
Center of Human Genetics Laboratory10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 (216) 844-2273
Psychological/Behavioral Cnslts25101 Chagrin Blvd Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122 (216) 831-6611
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Psychiatry Department3690 Orange Pl Ste 185, Beachwood, OH 44122 (216) 223-6350