Dr. Sara Goldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sara Goldman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. She currently practices at Center of Human Genetics Laboratory and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ Hosp of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center of Human Genetics Laboratory10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-2400
- 2 27100 CHARDON RD, Cleveland, OH 44143 Existing Patients: (440) 585-6500
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Psychiatry Department3690 Orange Pl Ste 185, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldman frequently treats Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Goldman's office is located at 10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldman speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital