Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saquib Ahmed, MD is a family medicine specialist in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Fort Wayne Medical Education Program. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Family Practice.
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Internship Hospital — 2001
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- St Joseph College, Bangalore, India, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Urdu
NorthShore Medical Group
NorthShore Medical Group15 Tower Ct Ste 300, Gurnee, IL 60031 Existing Patients: (847) 599-8899
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
The best doctor in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saquib Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Obesity, Postnasal Drip, and Rash.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 15 Tower Ct Ste 300, Gurnee, IL 60031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Urdu, Hindi, and Kannada. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital