Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 564-3050.
Dr. Santosh Gupta-Bala, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gupta-Bala completed a residency at Med Coll Penn Hosp. She currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C. and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta-Bala is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll Penn Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Med Coll Penn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Med Coll Penn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1987
- Queens College, City University of NY, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Barnard College/Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.
Philadelphia Office227 N Broad St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta-Bala?
I think this facility staff and doctor are all great and a good place to go for the care that you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta-Bala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Santosh Gupta-Bala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta-Bala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta-Bala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta-Bala frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Gupta-Bala's office is located at 227 N Broad St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta-Bala speaks Arabic, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Philadelphia
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital