Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Santiago Aparo, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Aparo completed a residency at Internal Medicine, Jacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Aparo is board certified in Hematology.
- Hematology/Oncology, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Jacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Jacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, N.Y., Internship Hospital
- Universidad Del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Magellan Complete Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aparo?
I met with Dr Amparo last week and I must say he is not only knowledgeable, but he has great bedside manner and easy to understand when explaning
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aparo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Santiago Aparo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aparo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aparo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aparo frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Aparo's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aparo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital