Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (443) 608-5686, and for other questions, call (443) 643-3010.
Dr. Sankaravadivu Sivasailam, MD
New Patient(443) 608-5686
Dr. Sankaravadivu Sivasailam, MD is a hematology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Sivasailam completed a residency at Saint Agnes Hospital. She currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Hematology & Oncology Services, LLC and is affiliated with UM Upper Chesapeake Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sivasailam is board certified in Hematology.
- DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY / KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sivasailam?
She is caring and thorough. She spends time making sure you understand what is happening and answering questions. She follows through on every detail.
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sivasailam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sankaravadivu Sivasailam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sivasailam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sivasailam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sivasailam frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Sivasailam's office is located at 500 Upper Chesapeake Dr # Er, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sivasailam speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Upper Chesapeake Hematology & Oncology Services, LLC
The Cancer Institute
The Cancer Institute7501 Osler Dr # 102, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 427-5585