Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Sanjiv Shah, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Sanjiv Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjiv Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.