Dr. Dalvi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjiv Dalvi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Dalvi completed a residency at Abington Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Cumberland Medical Associates and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalvi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Abington Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Other Education — 1994
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Columbia, Other Education — 1994
- University of Bombay / Grant Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalvi?
I have been seeing Dr. Dalvi for over 20 years, Dr. Dalvi has all ways been an outstanding and caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to me as patient and takes a caring interest in my health and wellbeing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjiv Dalvi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dalvi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalvi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dalvi frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Gastroparesis.
Dr. Dalvi's office is located at 5085 Morganton Rd Ste 100, Fayetteville, NC 28314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalvi speaks Spanish, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Cumberland Medical Associates
Cumberland Medical Associates5085 Morganton Rd Ste 100, Fayetteville, NC 28314 (910) 868-2002