Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 201-3855, and for other questions, call (732) 525-0600.
Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Nayyar completed a residency at University Hospital Uumdnj. He currently practices at Medical Associates of Marlboro and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Uumdnj, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital Uumdnj, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hindu Rao Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish
Medical Associates of Marlboro
Seema Nayyar MD Inc.200 Perrine Rd Ste 231, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nayyar?
Professional staff, nice office, Dr. Nayyar doesn't rush with his patients. He's a very thorough and dedicated doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nayyar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nayyar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nayyar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nayyar frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Nayyar's office is located at 200 Perrine Rd Ste 231, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nayyar speaks Punjabi, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy