Dr. Nayyar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Nayyar completed a residency at University Hospital Uumdnj. He currently practices at Garden State Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Uumdnj, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital Uumdnj, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hindu Rao Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nayyar?
Professional staff, nice office, Dr. Nayyar doesn't rush with his patients. He's a very thorough and dedicated doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nayyar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nayyar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nayyar frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Nayyar's office is located at 200 Perrine Rd Ste 231, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nayyar speaks Punjabi, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Garden State Gastroenterology
Seema Nayyar MD Inc.200 Perrine Rd Ste 231, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 (732) 525-0600