Dr. Jain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjeev Jain, MD is a oncology specialist in Patchogue, NY. Dr. Jain completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Dayanand Medical College, India, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
Dr. Jain has an excellent bedside manner. Returns phone calls on his own time (even on weekends) or has his private nurse relay his instructions. Has a breadth of knowledge of cancer and treatment. In depth testing and accurate interpretations of test results. Has cured my lymphoma. Recommend highly and without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjeev Jain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jain frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Hemophilia.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 365 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jain speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Southside Hospital