Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Sanjeev Gopal, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Gopal completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia G Piper Cancer Care Network and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gopal is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia G Piper Cancer Care Network3645 S Rome St Ste 209, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (623) 238-7370
Virginia G Piper Cancer Care Network750 S Ironwood Dr Ste 102, Apache Junction, AZ 85120 Existing Patients: (623) 238-7370
Virginia G Piper Cancer Care Network1124 E Mckellips Rd Ste 110, Mesa, AZ 85203 Existing Patients: (623) 238-7370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gopal?
Saw Dr. Gopal after being diagnosed with a PE. Very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate! Never felt rushed during my visit, always thoroughly explained everything to me. Office is wonderful too! Very responsive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gopal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gopal frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Gopal's office is located at 3645 S Rome St Ste 209, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gopal speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Tempe St. Luke's Hospital