Dr. Agarwal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjeev Agarwal, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Agarwal completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Suny Downstate Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agarwal is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Suny Downstate Medical Center450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Existing Patients: (718) 270-4540
University Physicians of Brooklyn -ENT
University Orthopaedics Associates760 Parkside Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Existing Patients: (718) 270-2045
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agarwal?
I've been to see Dr. Agarwal twice. On both occasions I found him to be very pleasant and showed real concern.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjeev Agarwal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agarwal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agarwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agarwal frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Agarwal's office is located at 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agarwal speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center