Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sanjay Bhat, MD
Dr. Sanjay Bhat, MD is
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- North Shore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Mumbai/King Edward Memorial Hospital And Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- University of Mumbai, Medical School — 1985
- Salem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhat?
He is the only doctor who has helped me with my constipation without using any medication This is the best I’ve felt in years
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sanjay Bhat, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bhat's profile.
Dr. Bhat in specializes in Gastroenterology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bhat frequently treats the following conditions: Hemorrhoids, Intestinal Diverticulitis and Enteritis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bhat's office is located at 5139 Mattis Rd Ste 100 Saint Louis, MO 63128. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bhat is able to speak Hindi, Konkani and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bhat provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Sanjay Bhat, MD is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Mercy Hospital St. Louis, Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital, Mercy Hospital South and SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton.
Yes, Dr. Sanjay Bhat, MD holds board certification in Gastroenterology.
Dr. Sanjay Bhat, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
South County Outpati Endoscopy
Endoscopy Center5139 Mattis Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63128 (314) 729-9780
Sanjay T Bhat MD
Main Office167 Lamp And Lantern Vlg, Chesterfield, MO 63017 (314) 729-1717