Dr. Sikand has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjay Sikand, MB BS is a critical care medicine specialist in Brick, NJ. Dr. Sikand completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at David I Kleinfeld MD PA and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sikand is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Safdarjang Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David I Kleinfeld MD PA1613 Route 88 Ste 2, Brick, NJ 08724 Existing Patients: (732) 903-7863
Dover Pulmonary Associates
Midstate Rheumatology Center508 Lakehurst Rd Ste 1a, Toms River, NJ 08755 Existing Patients: (732) 244-5864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sikand?
TOP NOTCH!!! MADE ME FEEL AT EASE FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED IN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjay Sikand, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sikand's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sikand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sikand frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Bronchospasm.
Dr. Sikand's office is located at 1613 Route 88 Ste 2, Brick, NJ 08724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sikand speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus
- Ocean Medical Center