Call (737) 276-3994 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sanjay Pandya, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Pandya completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center Of Northwetern University. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandya is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship-Uic-Christ Advocate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship-McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwetern University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
- Texas True Choice
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandya?
Visit was awesome! Everyone was nice and respectable. Staff and Dr Pandya are a credit to the hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pandya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjay Pandya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pandya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pandya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pandya frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pandya's office is located at 2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 110, Round Rock, TX 78681. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandya speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Harker Heights