Call (725) 241-0637 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sanjay Kandoth, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kandoth completed a residency at Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Sunrise Pediatrics and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kandoth is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kandoth?
Dr. Sanjay Kandoth is very compassionate towards babies, toddlers and children. I am blessed to have him as our pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjay Kandoth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kandoth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kandoth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kandoth frequently treats Immunization Administration, Circumcision, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Kandoth's office is located at 3061 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kandoth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital