Dr. Agarwal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD is a pulmonologist in Milpitas, CA. Dr. Agarwal completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital. He currently practices at California Specialty Physicians and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agarwal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Undergraduate School — 2017
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Michael Reese Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Birla Public School (Vidya Niketan), Undergraduate School — 1988
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Alameda Alliance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agarwal?
I have been so impressed by Dr. Agarwal & his care over the past year. After my husband told me my "purring kitten" snoring had increased to "lion roaring," I knew I had to get checked for sleep apnea. Meanwhile, my husband contracted Covid-19, was in the hospital 13 days & on home oxygen for 3 months afterwards. Though running a very busy practice, Dr. Agarwal was able to fit my husband in as a new patient. Much of the testing we required was able to be performed at the office-a great convenience. Another aspect I appreciate about Dr. Agarwal is that he takes the time to explain when questions or concerns arise. He takes into account my odd work/sleep schedule. I am grateful for the care and compassion Dr. Agawal has shown my husband & me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agarwal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agarwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agarwal frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Agarwal's office is located at 995 Montague Expy Ste 218, Milpitas, CA 95035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agarwal speaks Oriya, Punjabi, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
California Specialty Physicians
Sanjay Agarwal Professional Medical Corp.995 Montague Expy Ste 218, Milpitas, CA 95035 (408) 942-0300