Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sangita Patel, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. She currently practices at Arnold I Edelman and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Corneal Diseases, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1176 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center