Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agarwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sangita Agarwal, MD is a family medicine specialist in Seabrook, NH. Dr. Agarwal completed a residency at Handforth Genl Prac. She currently practices at Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care and is affiliated with Wentworth - Douglass Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agarwal is board certified in Family Practice.
- Handforth Genl Prac, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bolton Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Macclesfield Dist Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bolton Royal Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Doncaster Royal Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mid-Ulster Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Fac Med Queens U Belfast, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agarwal?
I have been a patient of hers for many years. I feel like I can tell her anything. She listens to my concerns and addresses all of them. Even though I have had multiple medical problems, she has persevered with me and has helped me find the answers that I needed to achieve better health. There have been many doctors who have minimized my problems, but she gave me hope and found solutions. Without her, I would not be feeling as well as I do today. I truly believe she cares about her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agarwal frequently treats Bird Flu, Wheelchair Evaluation, and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Agarwal's office is located at 570 Lafayette Rd Unit 901, Seabrook, NH 03874. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agarwal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital