Dr. Chowdhury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanghamitra Chowdhury, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Chowdhury completed a residency at Austin Psychiatric Residency Program. She currently practices at Jewish Family & Childrens Service. Dr. Chowdhury is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Austin Psychiatric Residency Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Austin Psychiatric Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Veer Surendra Sai Med College, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Veer Surendra Sai Med College, Medical School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jewish Family & Childrens Service880 N Colorado St, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Existing Patients: (480) 820-0825
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chowdhury?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanghamitra Chowdhury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chowdhury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chowdhury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chowdhury frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Chowdhury's office is located at 880 N Colorado St, Gilbert, AZ 85233. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.