Dr. Sang Le, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Redlands, CA. Dr. Le completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Arrowhead Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Le is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Arrowhead Orthopaedics1901 W Lugonia Ave Ste 120, Redlands, CA 92374 Existing Patients: (909) 557-1600
Arrowhead Orthopaedics8805 Haven Ave Ste 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Existing Patients: (909) 912-1750
Chino Hills15325 Fairfield Ranch Rd Ste 150, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Existing Patients: (909) 557-1668
Arrowhead Orthopaedics1901 W Lugonia Ave Ste 240, Redlands, CA 92374 Existing Patients: (909) 557-1655
- University Of Florida Hand Fellowship Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- University Of California Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
Dr. Le is thorough in his explanations, never rushes or talks down to you. As a health care professional myself, I feel that is he is thoroughly competent and that I am in good hands.
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Antonio Regional Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center