Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Sanford Rosenthal, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Rosenthal completed a residency at U Ala Hosps-Clins. He currently practices at Georgia Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenthal is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Ala Hosps-Clins, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Piedmont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenthal?
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenthal for close to twenty years and I have never once been disappointed. He is consistently professional, friendly, caring, and great at what he is doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenthal frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Foreign Body Removal from Eye.
Dr. Rosenthal's office is located at 4720 Waters Ave Fl 2, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenthal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.