Dr. Archer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanford Archer, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mount Sterling, KY. Dr. Archer completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mount Sterling. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Archer is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Iowa Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Micahel Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Archer?
Dr. Archer always provides fantastic care, listening carefully to concerns and communicating clearly with his patients. His staff is also always wonderful at their jobs, but today Dianna was especially kind. I'm an anxious person in general, and today was especially rough for me. Dianna at the front desk took the time to soothe my worries while keeping me in the loop in regards to my appointment. She made my experience even better and I am truly grateful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanford Archer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Archer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Archer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Archer frequently treats Vocal Cord Paralysis, Enlarged Turbinates, and Laryngitis.
Dr. Archer's office is located at 225 Falcon Dr, Mount Sterling, KY 40353. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
- UK Good Samaritan Hospital
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital
- 1 225 Falcon Dr, Mount Sterling, KY 40353 (859) 497-5150
UK Otolaryngology Clinic
UK Otolaryngology Clinic740 N Limestone Fl Wing, Lexington, KY 40508 (859) 257-5405