Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sanford Stass, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Stass completed a residency at Armed Forces Inst Path. He currently practices at University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA. Dr. Stass is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Armed Forces Inst Path, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1971
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stass?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stass frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Myeloma.
Dr. Stass' office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.