Dr. Sandra Luna-Fineman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Luna-Fineman completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. She currently practices at Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luna-Fineman is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- U San Carlos, Guatemala City, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luna-Fineman?
Our son was diagnosed with PTLD, Burkitt's.. Dr Luna Fineman was very straight forward and prepared us for every possible side effect. We also have complete confidence in her and her treatment plan. She exudes confidence which is comforting. We trust her completely