Dr. Ginsberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandra Ginsberg, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Ginsberg completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. She currently practices at Drs Adelson and Ginsberg PC and Fox and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ginsberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginsberg?
Dr. Ginsberg has been the primary care doctor for me and my husband for 20+ years. She doesn't rush appointments, patiently explains things, is a good and persistent diagnostician, and makes good referrals when necessary. She was also my oncologist. She monitored every session and was always accessible by phone. Her staff is kind and efficient. Carol in DC - May 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ginsberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ginsberg frequently treats Stomach Diseases, Breast Diseases, and Esophageal Diseases.
Dr. Ginsberg's office is located at 2440 M St Nw Ste 801, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital