Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sandra Rubin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry St Elizabeth'S Hosp, Psychiatry. She currently practices at Sandra G. Rubin, MD.
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry St Elizabeth'S Hosp, Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Elizabeth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Childrens Hosp-Geo Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Universidad De Buenos Aires Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1981
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1981
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 4800 Hampden Ln Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20814. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rubin is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rubin has over 41 years of healthcare experience.
Sandra G. Rubin, MD
Sandra G. Rubin, MD4800 Hampden Ln Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20814 (301) 654-0285