Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Sandra Rubin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry St Elizabeth'S Hosp, Psychiatry. She currently practices at Sandra G. Rubin, MD.
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry St Elizabeth'S Hosp, Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Elizabeth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Childrens Hosp-Geo Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Universidad De Buenos Aires Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1981
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1981
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 4800 Hampden Ln Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Sandra G. Rubin, MD
Sandra G. Rubin, MD4800 Hampden Ln Ste 200, Bethesda, MD 20814 (301) 654-0285