Dr. Sandra Kilian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kilian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sandra Kilian, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Jackson, MI. Dr. Kilian completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. She currently practices at Henry Ford Allegiance Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kilian is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1982
- LeBonheur Chldns Hosp-U TN, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Lebonheur Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henry Ford Allegiance Pediatrics
Henry Ford Allegiance Pediatrics760 W Franklin St, Jackson, MI 49201 Existing Patients: (517) 205-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kilian?
Dr. Kilian is an excellent, caring, knowledgeable doctor who has cared for both of my kids for years. I highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kilian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kilian frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Fever.
Dr. Kilian's office is located at 760 W Franklin St, Jackson, MI 49201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kilian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.