Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sandra Clapp, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Clapp completed a residency at Texas Childrens Hospital. Dr. Clapp is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clapp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clapp's office is located at 8210 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 208, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clapp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 8210 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 208, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 692-4680