Call (385) 382-0445 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sandeep Talwar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Farmington, UT. Dr. Talwar completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Utah Cardiology and is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Talwar is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- UCSF, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Usc University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- London University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talwar?
A brilliant doctor, very compassionate and skilled. Would recommend 10/10.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandeep Talwar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talwar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talwar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talwar frequently treats Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Talwar's office is located at 444 W Bourne Cir Ste 200, Farmington, UT 84025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talwar speaks German, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Talwar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Lakeview Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center