Dr. Sandeep Rahangdale, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Rahangdale completed a residency at University of North Carolina School of Medicine. He currently practices at Preventive Cardiology & Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Preventive Cardiology & Internal Medicine Associates
Preventive Cardiology & Internal Medicine Associates3606 Maclay Blvd S Ste 104, Tallahassee, FL 32312 Existing Patients: (850) 210-0593
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahangdale?
he and his staff are competent, confident, and caring. He is expert, does his homework, listens, and cares. Best physician we have ever worked with.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare