Dr. Sandeep Krishnan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krishnan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sandeep Krishnan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Ashland, KY. Dr. Krishnan completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Kentucky Heart Institute and is affiliated with St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krishnan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krishnan?
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Other Education — 2018
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kentucky Heart Institute
Kings Daughters Medical Specialties Cardiology613 23rd St Ste 230, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 324-4745
Lake Regional Health System
Lake Regional Health System54 Hospital Dr, Osage Beach, MO 65065 Existing Patients: (334) 264-8579
- 3 8700 Beverly Blvd Ste 5536b, West Hollywood, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 423-4876
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krishnan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krishnan frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Krishnan's office is located at 613 23rd St Ste 230, Ashland, KY 41101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krishnan speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Krishnan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John Medical Center