Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandeep Jain, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Jain completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Passavant Hospital and is affiliated with Upmc Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
While in the hospital at UPMC for another problem I began having my heart rhythm increase as it has done so often, anyway Dr. Jain was the recommended Dr. to look in on me. He seen the distress i was in and within 15 minutes of the diagnosis he had me in surgery and fixed the problem. He was the only doctor in my 15 years of the same issue that did something about it instead of feeding me more meds. I will never have another heart Dr. other than him. He is AWSOME.!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jain frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 9100 Babcock Blvd Ste 1135, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Northwest
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- UPMC Presbyterian