Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sandeep Dham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Dham completed a residency at SUNY Downstate University Hospital Of Brooklyn. He currently practices at KAISER PERMANENTE VALLEJO MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dham is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- SUNY Hsc SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- SUNY Downstate University Hospital Of Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2003
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente975 Sereno Dr, Vallejo, CA 94589 Existing Patients: (707) 651-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dham?
He saved my life with his excellent judgment and expertise. He is a very good cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dham frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Dham's office is located at 975 Sereno Dr, Vallejo, CA 94589. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dham speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center